Cathedral of St. John the Divine
1047 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, New York
- Designed and built 55 feet of the Tower of St. Paul with over 5,000 stones in 7 years.
- 1993 Application Award from ational Computer Graphics Association CAD Society.
- Trained over 100 apprentices in stone cutting and carving.
- Carved in situ the figures for the west portal.
- Fabricated and installed Columbarium of limestone and marble.
- Fabricated and installed marble Compass Rose in choir.
- Lettering in the slate for Poet's Corner.
The Jewish Museum
1109 Fifth Avenue at 92nd Street, New York, New York
- Designed, engineered, and fabricated ornate Gothic limestone facade for museum annex to match C.P.H. Gilbert's 1908 Warburg Mansion.
- 1992 Arthur Ross Craftsman Award from Classical America.
- 1993 Civitas Award.
- 1993 Award for Excellence from Friends of the Upper East Side Historic Districts.
- Documented condition and treatments with reports and photos.
Federal Triangle Building
- $27.3M consortium contract with G.S.A. by Tompkins Builders. Cathedral Stoneworks, and Miller Druck to design, engineer, fabricate and install limestone cladding for the second largest Federal building in America, requiring over 42,000 stones.
Western Presbyterian Church
- In joint venture with Brisk Waterproofing, recreated 1930's church exterior built of locally-quarried ledgestone with limestone trim.
- Fabricated 5,000 cu. ft. of Indiana limestone for windows, trim, and entrance of church and addition.
- Carved and installed 34 Gothic-style limestone tracery windows.
- Set all stone and brick work and interior block.
- Waterproofed foundation.
State Farm Mutual Insurance Co. New Seaboard Regional Office Building
- Design, engineering and fabrication of 20,000 cu. ft. of Alabama limestone flatwork, split face, band courses, coping and trim.
The Trinity and U.S. Realty Buildings
111-115 Broadway, New York, New York
- Using old photgraphs and computer design, fabricated 20,000 cu. ft. of profiled limestone and granite to restore altered facades.
- 1991 Award for Best Commercial Exterior Restoration from the Municipal Art Society.
Lancaster General Hospital
- Fabricated Alabama limestone band courses, coping, panles, window and door lintels and sills, and column enclosures.
Harrison Opera House
- Fabricated 4,700 cu. ft. of Alabama limestone panels and trim.
Covenant Hall Presbyterian Church
Charlotte, North carolina
- Fabricated 3,700 cu. ft. of fleuri cut Alabama limestone panels, soffits, band courses and coping
Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts
- Fabricated Alabama limestone copings, fascia, sills, window surrounds and paving for gallery addition.
Murray and Murray Office Building
- Fabricated 2,600 cu. ft. of Alabama limestone, spandrels, corners, trim, soffit and band coursing.
Davis Law Library, Samford University
- Fabricated 1,250 cu. ft. of Alabama limestone profiled cornice, coping and sills.
- Designed and fabricated stonework for reproduction of 25,000 sq. ft. neo-Gothic mansion with exterior/interior limestone, granite, slate and marble from 17 countries.
Brooklyn, New York
- Fabricated Indiana limestone keystones, panels, sills and trim.
- Fabricated Alabama limestone balustrades and keystone.
College of Fine Arts
- Carved five monumental niches in a variety of historic architectural styles from Hornbostle/Rosenblatt designs.
- 1991 Award for CAD/CAM Excellence from Engineering News-Record.
Culver Militray Academy, Culver, Indiana
- Designed and carved 24 allegorical panels depicting the spiritual and technological progression of humankind.
- Carved four 5-foot high Corithian capitals.
- Fabricated four 22-foot high limestone columns.
Denver Post Office/Federal Courts
- Fabricated over 700 linear feet of Colorado marble profiled balustrades, steps, momolithic pedestals and Dutchmen for exterior restoration.
- Fabricated 8 types of profiled and flat interior marble for courtrooms and public spaces.
- Field measurement, drafting and site supervision.
Foley Square Federal Courthouse
New York, New York
- Fabricated over 4,000 cu. ft. of profiled and flat Vermont marble for lobby.
Queens County Criminal Courthouse
Queens, New York
- Fabricated 7,200 cu. ft. of Alabama limestone panels and copings.
University of Maryland
Health & Science Building
- Fabricating over 13,000 cu. ft. of Indiana limestone trim, veneer, columns and landscape features.
- Supplying granite bases, trim and curbs.
United States Lines Building
One Broadway, New York, New York
- Fabricated replacement Indiana limestone for fast-track facade restoration.
- Supplied 1,800 sq. ft. of veneer and 800 lin. ft. of 18 different profiles for lintels, voussoirs and moldings.
- Matched and fabricated Vermont marble panels.
The Flemming School/Revlon Building
10 East 62nd Street, New York, New York
- Carved four Corinthian capitals from Vermont marble for restoration of 1906 town house.
- 1991 Restoration Award from teh Preservation League of New York State.
The Coca-Cola Building
711 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York
- Fabricated ornately-carved neoclassical limestone enterance to match existing.
The Alabama Column
- Carved 23-foot high limestone column in situ, embellished with reliefs depicting state emblems, from concept, design and under the supervision of artist Penelope Naylor.
Metropolitan Museum of Art
New York, New York
- Fabricated Indian red Barauli sandstone for Asian galleries.
- Fabricated pedestals for artwork.
Waldorf Astoria Hotel
Lexington Avenue, New York, New York
- Fabricated Indiana limestone units for the repair of original facade.
Devlin Hall, Boston College
- Fabricated eleven Indiana limestone Gothic-style window surrounds to replace damaged originals.
Remsen Hall, Johns Hopkins University
- Fabricated Alabama limestone elements for facade restoration.
Hong Kong Center
219 East 46th Street, new York, New York
- Fabricated Indiana limestone facades.
St. Antoine's Church
North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Carved limestone bishop's crest.