- 1975 – 1981: Managed woman's hotel for three different owners
- 1981: Purchased property for $60.00/sq.ft. in 1980. Brought in investors.
- 1983: Transformed woman's hotel to mixed use, converted 2 small bedrooms into one, gut rehabilitated five commercial floors into restaurants, bar, shops, health club, etc.
- 1981 – 1984: Managed & marketed the property
- 1982: Placed hotel on National Register of Historic Places. Qualified for Investment Tax Credits
- 1984: Sold hotel to KLM, Golden Tulip hotel chain
- New York Tmes - Barbizon Hotel, Long an Anachronism, Begins a New Life.
- Mortgage Banking Magazine 1 & Part 2 - Historic Rehabilitation.
- Metropolitian Home 1 & Part 2 - The Developer as Hero.